Metal Polishers, Grinders & Deburr
MAC Medical, Inc. is seeking energetic, quality-minded, and professional individuals as Metal Polishers, Grinders and Deburr. Candidates must have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a team environment. Experience using power tools is required and automotive body work experience is a plus.
- Use of various power tools and hand tools to polish, clean, and grind welds
- Use of deburr machine
- Create a show quality finish on stainless steel
- Repair scratches, dings, and dents on stainless steel
- Move parts to designated areas within the various departments using a hand truck or transfer cart
- Receive and inspect incoming products to ensure ordered quantity matches purchase order; note any discrepancies or damage and enter information into computer
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping workstations clean, neat, and orderly
- Maintains company tools and equipment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED
- Must pass physical and drug screen
- Must pass tape measure skills assessment and power tools assessment
- Physical demands include walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and stooping
- Will require lifting/lowering, pushing, or pulling up to 50-75 lbs.
- Must have strong organizational skills and ability to work accurately
- Polishing, power tools, ability to read tape measure and mechanically inclined
Qualified applicants must be self-motivated, must have a strong work ethic, excellent attendance record, and excel in working environments with little supervision.