MAC Medical, Inc. is seeking energetic, quality-minded, and professional individuals for the position of TIG Welder. Candidates must have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a team environment.
TIG Welders are responsible for welding primarily stainless steel components. Welders must adhere to product specifications, complete documentation, operate effectively in a team atmosphere, be self-motivated, and goal-oriented. Potential candidates need the ability to read blue prints, match work orders with components, complete quality inspections, and must have fabrication experience.
Choice of first shift (Mon-Fri 6am-2:30pm) or second shift (Mon-Thur 2:30pm-1am). This is a physically demanding job that requires the ability to stand for long periods of time, lift heavy equipment, and properly wear and use safety gear. Air conditioned plant!
- Follow blueprints, arrange metal pieces and fix them into position before TIG welding
- Weld in different directions including flat, horizontal, and vertical on stainless steel, carbon steel, and occasionally aluminum
- Safely set up and operate welding machines and other shop equipment
- Match work orders to components
- Ensure quality throughout the production process by completing continuous quality inspections
- Process all required documentation
- Weld, grind, and polish all metals according to component specifications
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- High School diploma or GED
- Must pass TIG Welding Assessment & Tape Measure Assessment
- Ability to read and understand shop drawings and specifications
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds required
- 1+ years of TIG welding & fabrication experience
Qualified applicants must be self-motivated, must have a strong work ethic, excellent attendance record, and excel in working environments with little supervision.