Blanket & Fluid
Data Logging with Temperature Recording
MAC Medical, Inc. is pleased to announce the arrival of the new D-Series (Data Logging) Blanket & Fluid Warming Cabinets. The most user-friendly temperature recording devices on the market today are equipped with independent, digitally controlled heating chambers that offer actual temperature and set point displays. Simple plug and play data download requires no additional software. With its sleek new appearance, the
D-Series warmers are sure to enhance your facility.
- “Easy Log” integrated data logger with removable USB – now standard!
- Keyed door lock for single & upper chamber units – now standard!
- Adjustable feet – now standard!
- Automatically records data every 30 minutes
- Internal storage up to 2 years
- Displays actual temperature and set points at all times
- Independent digitally controlled heating chambers
- Rapid warm time (2-6 hours depending on load)
- Keyed temperature lock out
- Push button digital operation
- Large dual digital displays
- Fully insulated to provide uniform heating
- Audible & visual over-temp alarm
- Remote alarm output
- Full view glass door
- Left hand door hinge
- Mobile base or stand
- 220/240V power supply
- Two (2) recessed unit options
- Seismic braces
- Roll out basket with cool touch handles
- Pass through chamber
- Sloped top
- Keyed door lock for intermediate & lower chamber units
- Electronic keypad lock
- Custom sizes available
Single Chamber Header Control for D-Series Units